Experienced customer service and sales expert with an educational background in International Business and Sociology. Willing to always learn and build new relationships in the business world. Focused on adding value to a company that believes in continuous learning and meeting all goals set.
- Preferred locations British Columbia
- Job Categories Administrative Assistant, Business Analyst, Human Resources, Office Assistant, B2B Sales Specialist, Client Service Specialist, Customer Care Associate, Customer Support, Sales Analyst, Sales Representative, Accountant, Accounting Analyst, Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk, Bookkeeper, Budget Analyst, Marketing Jobs, Brand Strategist, Content Marketer, Marketing Research Analyst, Public Relations
- Language English, Japanese
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor's Degree
- Total Years of Experience 3~5 years
- Skills Customer Service, Meeting Coordination, Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, Canvas, Serving it Right
- Student Number 2021105
- Kwansei Gakuin University
- Ramen Danbo
- Greet every customer and suggested different foods and drinks- Cleaned, organized, and maintained the restaurant at all times- Communicated and coordinated with the cooks in the kitchen
- Delivery Hero Japan Co.,Ltd.
- Scored the best sales of the month multiple times- Reached and exceeded targets every month- Visiting different restaurants and selling them our services- Followed up with customers after the sale
Sales Operator at a call center
- Trans Cosmos Co.,Ltd.
- Reached and surpassed sales targets monthly- Cold called customers to sell campaign products- Overcame objectives from customers by giving a suitablesolution
English teacher at high school
- Hyogo Prefectural Board of Education
- Facilitated classes for 4 hours daily- Managing students questions during office hours- Head coach and supervisor of the school soccer team
CERTIFICATIONS & FOCUS
- Passed EIKEN Grade 2 (2010/06)
a license concerned with English in Japan