I studied Journalism & Mass Communication in Hanseo University in South Korea, and Hospitality & Sales Marketing in Greystone College in Vancouver. From my past education experiences, I have gained knowledge in customer service and the ability to handle difficult situations. I’ve had experience in working in the TV show industry that required me to interview many people about their personal stories. Therefore, I have a very strong people skill and am capable to have a comfortable conversation with my customers.
In addition, I speak and write in two languages (English/Korean) and therefore I can offer efficient communication to customers from both cultures. I would appreciate it if you could take the time to read my attached resume to review my background and qualifications.
- Preferred locations Canada, British Columbia
- Job Categories Administrative Jobs, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Customer Service Jobs, B2B Sales Specialist, Customer Care Associate, Customer Support, Retail Worker, Finance and Accounting Jobs, Bookkeeper, Hospitality Jobs, Barista, Event Planner, Front Desk Associate, Hotel Receptionist, Lodging Manager, Meeting Planner, IT Jobs, Data Entry, Marketing Jobs
- Language English, Korean
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor's Degree
- Total Years of Experience 2~3 years
- Skills Booking Travel, Budget Forecasting, Cost Accounting, Credit/Debt Management, Office Support, Email Marketing, Customer Relations, Office Supply Management
- Student Number 2021129
- Cornerstone college