Experience of over 25 years in Management and Leadership roles with several success stories.
Monitoring for years of legal proceedings (labor, tax, tax and civil).
Responsible for analyzing and negotiating contracts for the purchase of materials and services.
Excellent strategic vision. Combination of vast and diversified experience with business vocation.
Great ease of interpersonal relationships, leadership and teamwork.
Dynamic personality focused on performance, results and continuous improvement.
- Preferred locations British Columbia
- Job Categories Administrative Manager, Administrative Specialist, Business Analyst, Human Resources, Quality Control Coordinator, Client Service Specialist, Customer Support, Event Planner, Events Manager, Meeting Planner
- Language English, Portuguese
- Highest Degree Level Master's Degree
- Total Years of Experience 5+ years
- Skills Administrative Support, Budget Forecasting, Cash Flow Analysis, Cost Accounting, Customer Service, Management Accounting, Meeting Coordination, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, Office Support, Payroll Management, Scheduling, Account Management, CRM, Project Management, Business Analysis, Business Development, Canvas, Change Management, Customer Relations
- Student Number 2019798
- Brazilian Society in Group Dynamics
Postgraduate in Group Dynamics
- Foundation Administration Institute
MBA in Human Resources
- San Marcos University
Business and People Management Consultant
- Gold Human Development Ltd.
Management of Human Resources processes, such as: training,rnbenefits and personnel department.
Development of industrial waste management project in companiesrnsuch as Ericsson and Siemens.
Extensive knowledge of cash flow, billing, accounts payable andrnreceivable, costs.
- Engefaz Engineering S/C Ltd.
Customer relationship and development,rnpreparation and management of processes for public and private tenders.
- IDAQ - CNT
Responsible for the implementationrnof Quality Programs in the transport sector (ISO 9000).
- ISCA College
College Professor teaching for the Graduation inrnBusiness Administration during 10 years the Disciplines “Quality Management”rnand “People Management” and 2 years the Discipline “OrganizationalrnDevelopment”.