- Preferred locations British Columbia
- Job Categories Hospitality Jobs
- Language English, Spanish
- Highest Degree Level High School Diploma
- Total Years of Experience 0~2 years
- Skills Customer Service, Scheduling, Customer Relations, Relationship Management, Scheduling & Planning, Opera PMS
- Student Number 20191196
May, 2021 - Current
- LA TAQUERIA PINCHE TACO SHOP
- Cook dishes with specific ingredients and portion sizes.
- Coordinating with a team of cooks and working together.
- Maintaining a clean and safe workspace at all times
January, 2020 - January, 2021
- SABOR CAFÉ
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked.
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages.
- Providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction.
- Collecting different types of payments.