Digital Marketer with over five years of experience, focused to increase sales through effective branding and digital marketing materials, building solid customer relations by implementing abilities of consultancy and project management.
- Preferred locations British Columbia
- Job Categories Administrative Assistant, Administrative Manager, Administrative Specialist, Business Analyst, Office Assistant, Quality Control Coordinator, B2B Sales Specialist, Cashier, Retail Worker, Sales Analyst, Sales Manager, Store Manager, Web Designer, Web Developer, Brand Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist, eCommerce Marketing Specialist, Media Relations Coordinator, Social Media Assistant
- Language English, Spanish
- Highest Degree Level Master's Degree
- Total Years of Experience 5+ years
- Skills Administrative Support, Customer Service, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, Android, CSS, PHP, Corporate Communications, CRM, Report Generation, Brand Management, Email Marketing, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Illustrator, Market Research, Photoshop, Project Management, Customer Relations, Trello
- Student Number 2018658
Digital Marketing Specialist
- STUDiO B
→ Developed this brand to establish a bigger presence by operating as Freelance.
→ Continuously improving the ‘branding’ and building solid customer relations.
→ Designed strategic digital banners, ‘bundles’ to sell my services and designed avariety of digital business cards.
→ Managing three websites and one online store for different brands, expandingmy experience in e-commerce fields.
→ Commercializing ‘domains’ and contracting ‘hosting’ services, managingtechnical steps to build WordPress websites.
→ Developed a Social Media Marketing Strategy to set the awareness of a brand& executed it, measured results by KPIs.
- 'Teal' Event Decoration Company - Case Study
→ In a Project Manager Role, collaborated as a group to create a digital marketing plan for the brand.→ Reviewed metrics and stascs using ‘Google Analytics’.→ Collaborate to build www.tealdeco.com website, applying SEO principles.→ Collaborated to create a social media strategy campaign using paid advertising with ‘Facebook Ads’.
Volunteer → Marketing & Business Consultant
- 'Teal' Event Decoration Company
→ Designed a functional-creative catalog that helped to increase the company sales by 50%.→ Updated the company’s operave intern process improving the use of time and material resources.→ Collaborated to improve the ‘branding’ of the company.→ Settled its value-added by accurate customer service implementing a specific CRM technique.