• Bachelor of Design in Graphic Design and Diploma in Digital Marketing (expected in June 2021).
• 7+ years of diverse experience in developing plans for advertisements, creating content for both print and digital media at a design company in Japan.
• Successfully executed strategies, designed social media posts, and analyzed client’s results to accomplish goals.
• Technical Skills: Adobe Illustrator, WordPress.
• Effective team player in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Preferred locations British Columbia
- Job Categories Marketing Jobs, Content Marketer, Digital Marketing Specialist, SEO Specialist, Social Media Assistant
- Language English, Japanese
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor's Degree
- Skills Microsoft Office Suite, Content Creation, Content Marketing, Google Analytics, Illustrator, Photoshop, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Trello
- Student Number 20191336
- Cornerstone International Community College of Canada
• Digital Marketing Strategies
• Web Analytics
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Design (Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop)
• WordPress (example: https://cicccdms.ca/mari-takahisa/)
• Social Media Marketing• Campaign Management
Digital Marketer (Apprenticeship)
• Developed marketing strategy to build brand awareness.
• Performed competitive analysis of service.
• Created content and designed social media posts on Instagram (account: @cxo.ai).
• Supervised social media visual guidelines and achieved brand consistency for social media.
• Ran LinkedIn ads and increased the number of page views by 60%.
• Increased the number of followers on Instagram by 50%.
- Nippon Design Center, Inc.
• Engaged in an advertising campaign for a year as a chief copywriter and helped to close next year’s deal.
• Wrote copy for promotion video of an automotive manufacturer and received company award.
• Won advertising award.
• Created content for social media and website of the in-house product to increase brand awareness.
• Wrote and edited engaging content for both print and digital media.
• Comprehended clients’ goals and presented ideas of naming for clients’ new brand/service to differentiate from competitors.
• Delivered work to the client while keeping the quality, although the deadline was moved up by a month.