I am characterized for being a responsible, persevering person, with a high orientation to achievement
and results, achieving the initiative in case the situation requires it. I seek to be able to perform in
high-performance work teams, contribute and learn from any experimental situation from a leadership
role or as a work colleague. I adapt easily to the different work environments and work teams, which I
consider myself a sociable person, sure of myself and with negotiation skills.
- Preferred locations British Columbia
- Job Categories Store Manager, Waiter/Waitress, Barista, Travel Agent, Marketing Jobs, Brand Manager, Brand Strategist, Content Marketer, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist, eCommerce Marketing Specialist
- Language English, Spanish
- Highest Degree Level Master's Degree
- Total Years of Experience 2~3 years
- Skills Booking Travel, Meeting Coordination, Microsoft Excel, Android, Microsoft Dynamics, Data Analysis, Market Research, Photoshop, Project Management, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media, Business Analysis, Business Development, Customer Analysis, Customer Relations, Data Analytics, Serving it Right
- Student Number 950211755
- Kedge Business School France and University Andres Bello Chile
2017/2018: Double Degree Program - KEDGE Business School MASTER IN MANAGEMENT GRANDE
ECOLE program in Marseille, France.
2012/2017: Commercial engineering career - Andres Bello University, Santiago Chile
Retail Marketing Analyst for Pharmacy, Perfumery and Indirect Channel.
- Colgate Palmolive
● Preparation of competitiveness reports of all subcategories of the company.
● Analysis of positioning and potential strategies to follow.
● Analysis of the behavior of the categories and the effectiveness of the activities carried out
by the company.
● Support in brand launches and campaigns.
● Participation in training of merchants.
● Monitor the correct implementation of promotions and activities at the point of sale.
● Constant use of Nielsen for reporting.
● In Charge of the pricing strategy on the Retail Environment of Pharmacy and Perfumery.
Business Partner Marketing Personal Care
- Colgate Palmolive
● Responsible for all the monthly and bi-monthly reports of Nielsen regarding the products of
the personal care area and its competitors.
● Analysis of graphs, dynamic tables and Excel spreadsheets.
● Entry of invoices, purchase orders, shopping carts, new product listings, free outlets and
discounts are made.
● Portfolios of the personal care area and competences are updated.
● In charge of the promoter's agency, carry out training of different retail and IT points, quote
launch budgets and stay in constant contact with the supplier and sales area.
● Report and weekly sub-reports to SC Regional Brand Manager UAP
CERTIFICATIONS & FOCUS
- Skills (Life Experience)
Barman Certificate (2021) Nielsen Expert, Advanced Word Press, Excel Intermediate - Advanced,
Basic Piton Programming, Word and Advanced Power Point, Ableton Live Intermediate.