With my seven years of experience in customer service role, I believe I would be a valuable accent to your team. I have a bachelor degree in Hospitality from Peru and I am currently studying Hospitality at the Cornerstone College to get a Canadian Diploma and I am looking for a job related to my studies.
- Preferred locations British Columbia
- Job Categories Hospitality Jobs
- Language English, Spanish
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor's Degree
- Total Years of Experience 5+ years
- Skills Administrative Support, Auditing, Customer Service, Microsoft Excel
- Student Number 2020804
- Cornerstone International Community College of Canada
Studies in hotel and restaurant operations.
- Sise - Computing Institute
Studies in basic and intermediate word, power point and excel.
- Universidad San Martin de Porres, Lima – Peru
Bachelor’s degree in studies in administration, marketing, logistics, customer service, quality of service, among others in hotels.
- Field & Social – Royal Centre, Vancouver, Canada
· Provide exceptional customer service to all F&S customers and community.
· Prepare salads as per F&S menu (betweenrn200 to 300 salads per day), taking into consideration customers’ dietary preferences or allergies.
· Restock salad station, fridges, and packaging (light food preparation required), connecting with kitchen staff to ensure efficient and seamless service.
· Demonstrate attention to detail and able to adapt to changing schedules.
- Princess Cruises – Los Angeles, California, U.S.
· As Telephone Operator in Room service my main duty were to answer incoming calls, speaking clearly, distinctly and with a friendly courteous tone. Also, I was responsible for taking orders and serving food and beverages to both passengers and ship's officers and staff members.
· As a Buffet Steward I was responsible to assist the passengers in the main buffet during the breakfast time by taking and serving drink orders, bussing tables, and keeping the tables clean.
· As a Hostess in the specialty and regular dining rooms, I was in charge of welcoming the guests and taking them to their tables, in case everything was busy, I would take their name down and give them a busser to let them know when their tables were ready.
· Additional responsibilities will also involve assisting with the meet and greet of the passengers on embarkation or disembarkation days.
Front Desk Agent
- Hotel Miramar, Lima, Peru.
· Welcome everyone to the hotel and engage in friendly conversations while conducting check-in process.
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
· Receive all incoming calls and coordinate with hotel staff to fulfill requests and resolve issues.
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary items and material.
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email to the guests
· Process customer payments and presenting them with the bill upon check-out.
· Collaborate with housekeeping and other areas to address and mitigate facility issues.
Travel agency operation assistant
- Peru Travel Service, Lima, Peru.
· Assist our clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriately about destinations, ways of transportations, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
· Use promotional techniques and prepared promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
· Deal with occurring travel problems or complaints.
· Enter data into our software and maintained client files in network with tour operators-level designs.
- Bluefinn Bay Family of Resorts, Minnesota, US.
· Perform housekeeping duties such as vacuum, sweep, and mop floors of the rooms, clean and stock restrooms, notify managers of necessary repairs, keep linen room stocked and others.
· Assist in events like a server, being responsible of interacting with guests, setting up banquet area, busing dishes, maintaining cleanliness, and serving food and beverages.
· Assist in the kitchen area of the cafeteria by helping with the food preparation, delivery, and setting up different events.
- Edo Sushi Bar, Lima, Peru.
· Present the menu and provide detailed information when asked. Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
· Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a pos ordering software. Serve food and drink orders.
· Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations.
· Provide excellent customer service to guests. Report any feedback from the costumers to the supervisors.