Bilingual English and Spanish highly organized individual with exceptional multi-tasking skills and ability to efficiently and effectively prioritize assignments; attention to detail, coming with specialized knowledge of inventory control, filing, data entry and advanced MS Office tools, ability to handle high volume calls and superior clerical skills to providing excellent administrative support duties. Professional telephone skills with an emphasis on customer service. Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Problem-solving and great team worker. High level of accuracy, discretion and professionalism. Six years of customer service, receptionist, administrative/executive/office assistant experience.
- Preferred locations British Columbia
- Job Categories Administrative Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Finance and Accounting Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, IT Jobs, Marketing Jobs
- Language English, Spanish
- Highest Degree Level High School Diploma
- Total Years of Experience 3~5 years
- Skills Office Support, Chat Support, Document Management, Executive Support, Facilities Management, Inventory Management, Office Supply Management, Reports Generation, Scheduling & Planning
- Student Number 20201380